Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What's Going on Here?!

I love this photo.  Sure, it took a LOT of modification, but I think it's one of the best I've done.  I'm really, really pleased with it.
And the caption is one of my favorites as well.  We've all met people that we're sure are living a lie.  They can't even admit to themselves what they want.  Heck, some of us ARE those people.  This caption taps into that idea, building upon it by establishing a situation where a closeted sissy just can't help himself sometimes.
I hope you all enjoy it.





 On another note, I mentioned the video that I worked on yesterday, and I just wanted you all to know that I finished it last night, and I plan to post it in the next couple of days.  It's not the greatest in terms of transitions and stuff, but I think it's an effective ~8 minutes.
As scheduled, "A Warrior Reborn" should launch next Tuesday (barring a major editing fiasco), and I hope all of you will take advantage of it, and purchase the e-book for your computer or e-reader.  Said purchase will help keep me captioning (via a new version of Photoshop) and will make me feel all warm and cuddly inside.